Spoil your pet with a tasty biscuit that looks like them!
Our delicious banana biscuits are now available in a choice of 19 different dog breeds.
- American Bulldog
- Basset Hound
- Border Collie
- English Bulldog
- French Bulldog
- German Shepherd
- Golden Retriever
- Great Dane
- Labrador Retriever
- Siberian Husky
- Staffordshire Bull Terrier
- Yorkshire Terrier
6 biscuits in a biscuit tin minimum (actual number depends on breeds chosen and their biscuit size).
Tin size is: 14 cm H x 8.7 cm D
Weight and size of each biscuit depends upon the breed selected. Approximate values (measured at widest points) for a single biscuit are:
- American Bulldog (49g and 10cm x 8.5cm)
- Basset Hound (39g and 8cm x 9cm)
- Beagle (31g and 8cm x 6.5cm)
- Border Collie (34g and 7.5cm x 7cm)
- Boxer (23g and 7.5cm x 6.5cm)
- Chihuahua (26g and 9cm x 7.5cm)
- Dachshund (37g and 9cm x 5cm)
- Dalmatian (26g and 8.4cm x 6cm)
- English Bulldog
- French Bulldog (36g and 8cm x 7.3cm)
- German Shepherd (35g and 9cm x 5cm)
- Golden Retriever (29g and 8cm x 7.3cm)
- Great Dane (30g and 10cm x 4.7cm)
- Labrador Retriever (32g and 7cm x 8.5cm)
- Poodle (31g and 8.3cm x 6.5cm)
- Pug (32g and 8.5cm x 6cm)
- Rottweiler (24g and 8cm x 7cm)
- Siberian Husky (32g and 8cm x 5.5cm)
- Staffordshire Bull Terrier ((30g and 8.5cm x 7cm)
- Yorkshire Terrier (30g and7cm x 6.5cm)
A complementary pet food for dogs. Treats should be counted as part of your dog’s daily calorific intake. Always ensure there is a bowl of fresh water available. Not suitable for puppies under 3 months or for pregnant bitches. Not suitable for dogs on a special diet.
Composition: Cereals, Fruit, Oils and Fats.
Analytical Constituents: Protein 10.4%, Fat Content 24.85%, Crude Ash 2.9%, Crude Fibre 1.5%
Best eaten whilst fresh. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
The advised Best Before Date on our biscuits is 8 weeks.